DepositMate is an innovative Australian proptech company and a re-seller of Contracoin, a cyptocurrency utility token (CTCN) and stable coin (AUDC) used to facilitate and streamline real estate transactions issued by Contracoin Pty Limited.
Contracoin’ s stablecoin can be used to fully fund or top-up home purchase desposits. DepositMate works with licensed real estate agents, AFSL custodian, quality property developers and vendors to identify residential properties where between 10% up to 30% of the purchase price may be funded by the use of a non-cash deposit.
DepositMate assists a broad range of buyers that would not, otherwise, be able to purchase residential property:
- First home buyers with no deposit
- Parents of first home buyers reluctant to provide personal guarantees
- Buyers wanting to top-up an inadequate cash deposit
- Buyers wanting to provide a minimum 20% deposit to avoid the high cost of Lenders Mortgage Insurance
- Foreign buyers wishing to use cryptocurrency instead of incurring the costs of bank transfers and foreign exchange commissions
- High net worth buyers preferring to use cryptocurrency and preserve cash for other investments
John Innes – Director
m: +61 90)408 306 235
Jennifer Vu – Operations & Compliance
m: +61 (0)424 696 808